iWorx data acquisition and analysis systems deliver more performance and value to your physiology research. The neonatal mouse ECG system is a non-invasive simple setup to record ECG from Neonatal mice as young as 1-2 days old.
LabScribe 4 software included
- Highly flexible and configurable
- Free software upgrades for life
- Installation on an unlimited number of computers
- Windows and Mac compatible
Sample Data from 2-Day Mouse
- ECG platform with integrated electrodes and built-in heater
- Electrode gel
- Cotton swabs
- Restrainer blocks
- Custom-fitted faraday cage
- LabScribe 4 software with ECG analysis module
Neonatal Mouse ECG Protocol
Non-Invasive simple setup to record ECG from Neonatal mice as young as 1 – 2 days old.